With the bolt-on option*, you can integrate the online English courses from Red Rock ELC into your own school (brick-n-mortar or online) or business. The bolt-on option enables your learning program to expand, complement, and/or supplement its course offerings to the students by simply adding ("bolting-on") one or more of our online English courses to your program's current list of courses.
This bolt-on option comes with a fully customized "skinning" of the online learning environment so that your students experience the look and feel of your school or business while participating in our online English courses.
Free and Inclusive
By using the bolt-on option, your school or business will receive the following customized services at no extra cost:
- The school or business' logo and colors can appear in the background of the FirstClass desktop. Click here to see an example.
- The school or business can have custom-made and custom-purposed online conferences within the FirstClass online learning environment. Click here to see an example.
- The school or business can choose to have its students interact online within FirstClass with only other students from that school or business, with students from selected programs, or with all students. Adult learners will, by default, be able to interact with only other adult learners.
- The school or business can choose to be the issuing authority of credit for the student's completion of the online English course, or the school or business can choose to have the Red Rock ELC be the issuing authority of the credit for the successful completion of the online English course.
- Red Rock ELC can custom-create a semester or trimester course schedule to fit the school calendar of the requesting school or business.
- Red Rock ELC can custom-create an online English course (in terms of content and targeted learner) to fit the need of the requesting school or business.
For a Fee (approximately $200.00)
The school or business can have a custom-created login window that shows, for example, the school or business' name, logo, email address, etc. If the school does not choose this option, then the school's staff and students will use the standard log-in window which is provided by the FirstClass software. Click here to see an example.
An Additional Option for Customizing
The school or business can further customize its online learning identity with the following additional custom feature, which, by its nature, must be the responsibility of the school or business. The school or business can create and then register its own web domain name to be used within the custom-created login window. Once the school or business has registered this unique domain name, then Red Rock ELC can integrate this unique domain name into the school or business' custom-created login window so that the custom login window will show your unique domain name in place of the Red Rock Learning domain name. This extra customizing is not needed, but it can add another layer of customizing to the school or business' online learning environment as a whole. Click here to see an example.
When schools and businesses select the bolt-on option, they usually do so because they have several students who need one or more online English courses. These schools and businesses enjoy a cost savings, shown below, when they enrol 10 or more students into any one or more of our online English courses.
|Number of Students||Total Tuition Cost Per Term|
|10* to 30||10% tuition discount|
|31 to 90||11% tuition discount|
|91+||12.5% tuition discount|
*the minimum level of enrolment for this bolt-on option is 10 students.